For special accommodations please contact the event coordinator
We need volunteers; scout troops, church groups, sportsmen and farming organizations, school groups and folks like you to protect our ecosystem from these non-native invasive species!
How to get involved:
• Bring your weeding tool of choice, your friends, and family, and join in!
• Meet us at our weed pull locations. Our site coordinators and noxious weed experts will assist you in identifying native plants and noxious weeds.
• Sites are family friendly for children of all ages and for all physical ability levels.
• Mobile/Walking groups will depart the meet at location after orientation.
To Sponsor or Partner
Please consider helping support this worthwhile community project! In-kind and prize sponsorships are also available.
Complimentary yellow weed bags and identification material are available at:
- City of Bend, Public Works, 62975 Boyd Acres Road
- City of Bend, City Hall, 710 NW Wall (2nd Floor Admin)
- Deschutes County Road Department, 61150 SE 27th Street
Complimentary bagged noxious weed drop off June 17th from 9 a.m. till 2 p.m. at the Westside Venue in the Old Mill District. Look for our partner, Wintercreek Native Restoration’s trailer, at the festivities.